Terms of Sale
All products sold by our company are warranted to be free of defects in
material and workmanship at the time of shipment. Immediately examine all items upon receipt to ensure the correct parts have been received. Before attempting installation, make sure you have received the correct color, material and product for your vehicle.
Carefully inspect products for any obvious defects or shortages. No exchanges will
be allowed for noticeable physical defects or incorrect parts once installation
has been started. All other returns and claims,
including ordering incorrect parts and cancellation of orders that have already been placed, are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Our liability is limited only to our products and does not include
installation, removal or any other related occurrences.
Return & Exchange Conditions
1. All returns & claims must be made within 30 days of carrier recorded delivery date to the original domestic shipping address.
2. Only un-installed and resalable items are returnable. Any item that has
been altered, glued, damaged, punctured or if installation has been started
will not be accepted. Damages resulting from incorrect installation, incorrect
cleaning methods or atmospheric conditions are the responsibility of the purchaser
3. No exchanges will be allowed for noticeable physical defects or incorrect parts once installation has been started.
4. In the event of a return due to our error or defective product, we will
gladly ship replacement item at our expense using standard UPS Ground® service to the original domestic shipping address. Any additional expedited services or other special arrangements will be the responsibility of the customer.
5. Special order items are non-returnable, non-exchangeable and non-cancellable. Optional components and requests for products in non-original material and/or color to a particular make and model are considered special order and are final.
6. Additional non-returnable items include cut roll goods/materials, less than full hide leathers, rubberized seat pads, optional components, tonneau covers, jumpseats, components produced in Wilton Wool carpeting and Stretch Wool headlining materials, options for tinted plastic windows and purchases of optional and individual interior components such as armrests, headrests, cushions, backrests, etc.
7. No warranty is offered or implied for plastic windows, glass windows, threads, zippers, velcro or any other plastic, rubber or metal parts after installation.
8. Seller's liability for breach of warranty is limited to refunding the purchase
price (less restocking fee) of the merchandise or replacement of product upon its return. Under no other circumstances shall the seller be liable to or be responsible for any other related damages, costs or otherwise whether direct, indirect or consequential including and not limited to installation costs, removal costs, shipping costs, incidental damage to associated items, inconvenience or losses in time and profit from the inability to use product in a satisfactory and timely manner.
9. No claim of breach in warranty shall be valid unless expressed in writing
and delivered to the company no later than 30 days from courier recorded delivery date of the product.
Return & Exchange Instructions
1. All returns must be approved and issued a Return Authorization Number (RAN). This number must appear on the outside of returned box and on all paperwork.
Boxes not clearly marked with a valid RAN will not be accepted.
2. Written request for an RAN must be made prior to issuing of number, please see RAN Request below.
3. For restocking fee conditions, please see Terms of Sale above.
4. To exchange an item that was incorrectly ordered, you must first place a new order and then return the exchange item for a refund. Refund will be processed after we receive the returned item and the new replacement order has been verified.
5. To exchange an item that was incorrectly shipped, you must first send the item back to us for verification. All exchanges for claims of incorrect parts received must first be verified prior to replacing item. Exchange will be processed once we inspect the returned item and validate the cause of the error to be our responsibility.
6. Claims for damaged or defective items can only be exchanged for the same exact item and not be entitled to a refund. To exchange, you must first place a new order and then return the damaged item for credit. Refund will be processed after we receive the returned item and the new replacement order has been verified. We will refund the amount of your purchase, including shipping cost, once we inspect the returned item and validate the cause of damage to be our responsibility.
7. Returned items must be clean and carefully repacked as it was originally
received and in the same box. All hardware and accessories must also be included in its original form. Special attention must be given to tops with plastic windows. Windows must be covered and folded in the same manner as originally packed. Failure to properly protect plastic windows can result in irreversible
8. Returned items must be sent freight pre-paid and insured. Credit will only be issued
to original purchase price (less restocking fee) and not include shipping, installation, removal or any other related costs.
I have read and understand the Return Policy and would like to request a Return Authorization Number: RAN Request
Goods Damaged by Carrier
Immediately inspect items upon receipt for any damage during transit. Damage claims must be filed with carrier within 48 hours of carrier's recorded delivery date to its domestic destination. Delay in filing will result in forfeiting all damage claim rights.